The EZ Port line of personal watercraft (PWC) lifts by EZ Dock has been considered by many to be the best line of lifts on the market. Since launching the series in 1996, over time the ports have evolved to include adjustable rollers and self-centering split entry to make getting in and out of the water with your PWC effortless. EZ Dock even invented the in-line port system as a way to store multiple ports in a tight slip. After the recent release of the EZ Port VXP for smaller 2-seat PWC, EZ Dock went back to the drawing board to improve the design of the award winning EZ Port MAX 2i. Today we’re proud to introduce the EZ Port 280, the widest PWC Port on the market!
EZ Port 280 Features:
The EZ Port 280 combines the best of both worlds: The strength and durability of EZ Dock combined with the ease of use of EZ Port. With a width of 6′-6″, the EZ Port 280 is 10″ wider than any other port EZ Dock offers. This allows for more stability and walk room for PWC enthusiasts. The EZ Port 280 is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a way to easily get in and out of the water while storing a PWC safely. With it’s adjustable rollers, the EZ Port 280 can be configured to match any shape or size of hull.
EZ Port 280:
- Has an additional 10″ of width compared to an EZ Port MAX 2i
- Makes launching a PWC as easy as rolling off into water
- Built-in bow stop to prevent overshooting
- Protects PWC from weather damage
- Prevents marine growth from building up on hull protecting your investment
- Features (10) adjustable rollers that can accommodate any PWC
- Can be attached to any EZ Dock, existing floating dock, or stand alone.
- Can be installed in any Marina
- Easy to install
- Available in Beige or Gray
What is the EZ Port 280 Price?
The EZ Port 280 will be available in the late summer of 2021. However, it is now available for pre-order! For more information about pricing and available contact your local dealer.